Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
mcfcliam said:
What's with all the anti-Robinho threads?

He's by far the most gifted player to ever put on a City shirt imo.

Utter shite these threads, we need Robbie.

I am not doubting the skill and ability it is truly amazing but the Premier League is about out and out work rate, he would be more suited to another league. I think we will get moments of magic but will suffer more harm than good in the long run, look at Bridge for example the guy is being left with two men to mark again and again due to Robbie not tracking runners, it all adds up in the Premier League.

I do not hate the guy.

And I suppose Ribery is the King of tracking back is he? I suggest you watch a few more games of BM.

kiam06 said:
mcfcliam said:

I am not doubting the skill and ability it is truly amazing but the Premier League is about out and out work rate, he would be more suited to another league. I think we will get moments of magic but will suffer more harm than good in the long run, look at Bridge for example the guy is being left with two men to mark again and again due to Robbie not tracking runners, it all adds up in the Premier League.

I do not hate the guy.

You've obviously not seen us play this season then and seen how many times Robbie turns up at left back

How do you kknow Ribery's workrate in the prem would be better than Robbie's?

Ribery has never played over here.

Plus Robinho on his day is nothing short of orgasmic and the best player in the prem imo.

Ntini77 said:
mcfcliam said:

Take it you never saw Kinky play then.
100% the most skillfull player to ever grace City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.