Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

Paulmcfc2703 said:
S.E.H said:
Mate, ignore him, he's an unambitious twat, any topic he doesnt like has to be deleted, he's a total prick.
keeping robinho and getting Ribery as well is hardly unambitious FFS

Maybe keeping both would be an option but we are entering dodgy waters then, how can they all be kept happy? For me Robbie is not performing to the required standard, he is in more games than not a liability and most fans deep down know this.

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:
lmao mods delete this PATHETIC thread!!

You obviously don't want to win anything again this year.

wtf are you on?! so your saying if we had ribery we would win something this year? no mate dosent take just one man to win something!..robinho is amazing nuff said

lee-mcfc said:
kiam06 said:
You obviously don't want to win anything again this year.

wtf are you on?! so your saying if we had ribery we would win something this year? no mate dosent take just one man to win something!..robinho is amazing nuff said

Agreed, these are attention seeking posts which don't deserve the attention they get given.

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
keeping robinho and getting Ribery as well is hardly unambitious FFS

Maybe keeping both would be an option but we are entering dodgy waters then, how can they all be kept happy? For me Robbie is not performing to the required standard, he is in more games than not a liability and most fans deep down know this.
you are in luck, put sky sports 1 on its the rerun of the game yesterday. Watch Robinhos off the ball runs, dragging the defense to him thus creating room for the other players and his general contribution to the vast majority of chances we create.

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:

Agreed, these are attention seeking posts which don't deserve the attention they get given.

i know yeah excatly mate:)

mcfcliam said:
What's with all the anti-Robinho threads?

He's by far the most gifted player to ever put on a City shirt imo.

Utter shite these threads, we need Robbie.
100% agreed mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.