+Quote Post
Iceman
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 19:59
Post #712

CFCnet Member
Team: Chelsea

Got a sinking feeling that Liverpool are in the throes of a takeover by the mega wealthy Arabs, and that they are going to be seriously in the money. They've just spunked £18m on Glen Johnson !!

Noooooo :-(

who are these Arabs of which they speak? Can't be as rich as our owners surely?

I know it's only pie in the sky from one bloke but just wondered who they are even speculating on?

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
sam221985 said:

and goal.com strikes again. when, o when will you guys realise. there is a lot of bs on the internet

so they made up that skybet had changed the odds, somehow doctored skybet's website to show the change in odds that they'd reported, and then put a false quote from skybet in the article?

mancityscot said:
Pigeonho said:
mancityscot said:
He looks like one of the ugliest fuckers I've ever seen.

Car crashes tend to do that to you, unfortunately.

Let's his feet do the talking then eh

It's to be admired. If a car crash of that kind happened to you or me, we'd be 'ugly fuckers' too, but the question is would we have the desire and attitude to make it in world football? I don't think i would.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Funny as it'll piss the rags off although it does make our competition that little bit tougher. On the plus side I'd happily pay 50m for Alonso, he's my favourite non City player and I rarely have those, my last one was Bergkamp.

Hilarious if true. Incidently, I wish the media would get their ducks in a row because apparently some have heard that Ribery claims he was misquoted and is happy where he is and I have heard that he is practically on strike. Half of the frustration about all this is the ceaseless media bullshitting about absolutely bloody everything and absolutely bloody everybody.

sam221985 said:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iceman
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 19:59
Post #712

CFCnet Member
Team: Chelsea

Got a sinking feeling that Liverpool are in the throes of a takeover by the mega wealthy Arabs, and that they are going to be seriously in the money. They've just spunked £18m on Glen Johnson !!

Noooooo :-(

who are these Arabs of which they speak? Can't be as rich as our owners surely?

I know it's only pie in the sky from one bloke but just wondered who they are even speculating on?

And Pompey are going to blow us out of the water.

Pigeonho said:
mancityscot said:
Pigeonho said:
mancityscot said:
He looks like one of the ugliest fuckers I've ever seen.

Car crashes tend to do that to you, unfortunately.

Let's his feet do the talking then eh

It's to be admired. If a car crash of that kind happened to you or me, we'd be 'ugly fuckers' too, but the question is would we have the desire and attitude to make it in world football? I don't think i would.

I know but but Ribery takes the cake! He makes Tevez look like Mr Universe. Talk about your Quasimodo. It is a bit disturbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.