Ribery to Dippers?! WTF?

lmao they prob got somelike spursmad winding them up ,and all gone bookies and had a bet ..looserssssssssss

LOL did no one else here hear the guy on SSN this morning from Skybet over this ? It sheds a lot of doubt over the validity of anything they do odds wise going forwards. Cant remember word for word but I can remember the figures quoted and it was something along these lines....

We had them at 66/1 and 12 punters had a dabble mounting up to around £200, at that point we stood to lose over £12,000 so we cut the odds in half to 33/1. The same 12 punters then bet again so we cut the odds again. This went on until we got to the odds we have now and the same 12 stopped backing. We have no inside info and dont think there is anything in it but we adjusted the odds accordingly to see when they would stop ?

I kid you not !!!!!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
LOL did no one else here hear the guy on SSN this morning from Skybet over this ? It sheds a lot of doubt over the validity of anything they do odds wise going forwards. Cant remember word for word but I can remember the figures quoted and it was something along these lines....

We had them at 66/1 and 12 punters had a dabble mounting up to around £200, at that point we stood to lose over £12,000 so we cut the odds in half to 33/1. The same 12 punters then bet again so we cut the odds again. This went on until we got to the odds we have now and the same 12 stopped backing. We have no inside info and dont think there is anything in it but we adjusted the odds accordingly to see when they would stop ?

I kid you not !!!!!

True; it was Dale Tempest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.