Ric, can we have a sex forum for the perverts?

sdavros said:
i more concerned with the barm threads than the sex threads to be honest. They tore the arse out of that one. it's calmed down a bit now but it did get a bit silly.

I had a pop at Samy earlier for starting an attention seeking thread, it was a bit arrogant of me in retrospect. I suppose there's no point in complaining and just try and ignore threads that get on my tits

Is Muffin a bad word at this point then? ;-)

mackenzie said:
sdavros said:
i more concerned with the barm threads than the sex threads to be honest. They tore the arse out of that one. it's calmed down a bit now but it did get a bit silly.

I had a pop at Samy earlier for starting an attention seeking thread, it was a bit arrogant of me in retrospect. I suppose there's no point in complaining and just try and ignore threads that get on my tits

Is Muffin a bad word at this point then? ;-)

that depends on the context. If it's the bread one, then yes! :)

Ric said:
Televators said:
Ric said:
Only when inappropriate images were posted, which is still the case now.

Fine, if you say so. I remember otherwise, but hey, you're the big boy round here.

I genuinely don't recall ever telling anyone not to talk about sex on here, but if you remember otherwise then I'm sure you're correct.

Yeah, I am.

As you know all too well, I'm not talking about 'sex' as such, but more about inappropriate comments and overtly crude descriptions.

Actually It does seem as if the place has got a bit sexist recently.

We need a PC sub comm to look at these issues.

And! It should have at least one woman on it.

;-)

quote="sdavros"]

that depends on the context. If it's the bread one, then yes! :)[/quote]

Does the word "muffin" have the same potential connotations in Ireland then?

I never knew that word in that context till I met my husband. Thought it was just a Bury/Lancashire thing. :-)

mackenzie said:
quote="sdavros"]

that depends on the context. If it's the bread one, then yes! :)

Does the word "muffin" have the same potential connotations in Ireland then?

I never knew that word in that context till I met my husband. Thought it was just a Bury/Lancashire thing. :-)[/quote]

it has made it's way across the pond. was your hubby ever here? ;)

sdavros said:
]

No, but his Granny was from Ireland. We have studied the census and it is either Omagh or Amagh. Are they different places?

She was a Proddy though if that helps.

And he is like me with the Irish temper. ;-)

All very quiet for ages and then an explosion! LOL!!!

Omagh is in county Tyrone, Armagh is a different county.

there is nothing in the world quite like an Irishwoman's temper. When they go off on one, you're best of heading for the hills.

mackenzie said:
sdavros said:
]

No, but his Granny was from Ireland. We have studied the census and it is either Omagh or Amagh. Are they different places?

She was a Proddy though if that helps.

And he is like me with the Irish temper. ;-)

All very quiet for ages and then an explosion! LOL!!!
if she was decent,good looking and honest it's nailed on she was from omagh,if she was a prod probably armagh ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.