Ric, can we have a sex forum for the perverts?

sdavros said:
Omagh is in county Tyrone, Armagh is a different county.

there is nothing in the world quite like an Irishwoman's temper. When they go off on one, you're best of heading for the hills.

Tell me about it. My mam is from Kerry.

paddystyle said:
mackenzie said:
sdavros said:
]

it has made it's way across the pond. was your hubby ever here? ;)

No, but his Granny was from Ireland. We have studied the census and it is either Omagh or Amagh. Are they different places?

She was a Proddy though if that helps.

And he is like me with the Irish temper. ;-)

All very quiet for ages and then an explosion! LOL!!!
if she was decent,good looking and honest it's nailed on she was from omagh,if she was a prod probably armagh ;0)

:-)

I love this girl..
emily_deschanel_1.jpg

sdavros said:

there is nothing in the world quite like an Irishwoman's temper. When they go off on one, you're best of heading for the hills.

So if she was a proddy which was it (the most likeliest?). She travelled over and married a British Soldier. Never been able to really make out the handwriting on the Census.

And I know what you mean with the Irish temper. My Gran was from a woman from Kilkenny and my Grandad's Mother was from the same neck of the woods too.

Both my Grandparents were very laid back but were VERY Irish in both their temperament and their outlook.

I used to disappear when they had a row. LOL!!!! But they were GREAT people. Honest and hard working and had standards.

mackenzie said:
sdavros said:

So if she was a proddy which was it (the most likeliest?). She travelled over and married a British Soldier. Never been able to really make out the handwriting on the Census.

And I know what you mean with the Irish temper. My Gran was from a woman from Kilkenny and my Grandad's Mother was from the same neck of the woods too.

Both my Grandparents were very laid back but were VERY Irish in both their temperament and their outlook.

I used to disappear when they had a row. LOL!!!! But they were GREAT people. Honest and hard working and had standards.

paddystle probably answered your question with his post. I would presume she was from Armagh. Your grandad sounds like a brave man to have rowed back!! :). I hide in my xbox room when I've angered the boss. I guess Ireland is getting a bit like England now. The older generations had standards and a sense of community. They never had it easy and worked for everything. It is sad to see traditions dying in both countries.

sdavros said:
mackenzie said:
sdavros said:

paddystle probably answered your question with his post. I would presume she was from Armagh. Your grandad sounds like a brave man to have rowed back!! :). I hide in my xbox room when I've angered the boss. I guess Ireland is getting a bit like England now. The older generations had standards and a sense of community. They never had it easy and worked for everything. It is sad to see traditions dying in both countries.

Thanks Steve and paddy.

And indeed, it IS sad to see traditions dying.

But I have some friends over here where their Mam is still the Boss. Their surname is Kiernan and all is VERY Irish.

They have the kitchen as the main room and all are very mindful of their Mum. Even at 40 odd years of age. ;-)

mackenzie said:
sdavros said:
mackenzie said:
sdavros said:

Thanks Steve and paddy.

But I have some friends over here where their Mam is still the Boss. Their surname is Kiernan and all is VERY Irish.

They have the kitchen as the main room and all are very mindful of their Mum. Even at 40 odd years of age. ;-)

are you force fed when you go in the house?

paddystle probably answered your question with his post. I would presume she was from Armagh. Your grandad sounds like a brave man to have rowed back!! :). I hide in my xbox room when I've angered the boss. I guess Ireland is getting a bit like England now. The older generations had standards and a sense of community. They never had it easy and worked for everything. It is sad to see traditions dying in both countries.[/quote]

Thanks Steve and paddy.

They have the kitchen as the main room and all are very mindful of their Mum. Even at 40 odd years of age. ;-)[/quote]

are you force fed when you go in the house?[/quote]

Yes!!!! LOL!!

Their Mum was a farm girl though, and never learned to read and write. She is 84 now and still has all her marbles though.

mackenzie said:
sdavros said:

Thanks Steve and paddy.

Can you fucking stay on topic please....jesus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.