Ric: Daily Mail interview

And they call us bitter....

Fuck me he comes across as a right twat, " we (City)should remember not long ago we had Benjani and Stephen Ireland playing in a derby"

Yes you rag ****, your Munich 50th anniversary sponsored by AON and look how that ended.

That was my first thought, I think the bitterness and hurt is still there with a great many, we spoilt "their day" and didn't exactly toe the party line :-D

I don't get the Kompany bitterness either, if he was a Rooney or Terry type character, I could understand, Vinnie has always been a top pro and a credit to the game, and I'm sure that will never change.

Fuck me he comes across as a right twat, " we (City)should remember not long ago we had Benjani and Stephen Ireland playing in a derby"

Know your place Bertie.
Your human rights abusing, oil rich, dictating Arabs wouldn't be wasting their petrodollars on a small club like yours if it wasn't in the same city and leeching off the fame of the massiveist, most adorable, most successful, most exciting, most Twatter fans, most shirts sold, most...most...most...

Continue ad nauseum.

It's so apparent when you put a supporter who attends games and goes for the love and not just the glory against a plastic.

Agree with the score line too however I'm having a nibble on the city win at around 23/10. It's a coin flip of a game in my opinion and the odds represent value.

Also that prat needs to remember that we were winning derbies with the likes of benjani in the team. He scored in their 50th anniversary wankfest a few years ago didn't he? We are impeccable

I imagine Ric did us proud whilst the rag did what rags do. Someone put up our bossmans answers please because I've no wish to read what the other dick said.

It's so apparent when you put a supporter who attends games and goes for the love and not just the glory against a plastic.

Agree with the score line too however I'm having a nibble on the city win at around 23/10. It's a coin flip of a game in my opinion and the odds represent value.

Also that prat needs to remember that we were winning derbies with the likes of benjani in the team. He scored in their 50th anniversary wankfest a few years ago didn't he? We are impeccable
Is this a nod from the bookies at the date of the 6-1?

Wishing injury on Kompany.
Says it all really....
Well done Ric. Very objective replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.