Ric: Daily Mail interview

Ric v the Prick

Sensible responses from Ric

The Prick is typical Rag who can't comprehend history before Taggart he feels annoyed we've taken some of their limelight

Classless Club
Classless Fans
Classless Manager
Classless Players

Hope we take the game to them on Saturday

Kompany? Most disliked player...? VK is a model-pro and genuinely comes across as a nice guy. And to openly wish injury on him too...I believe this absolute "weapon" is the kind of fan Ric was referring to.

Ric v the Prick

Sensible responses from Ric

The Prick is typical Rag who can't comprehend history before Taggart he feels annoyed we've taken some of their limelight

Classless Club
Classless Fans
Classless Manager
Classless Players

Hope we take the game to them on Saturday

A club full of pantomime villains. From top to bottom. Tossers.

My word, the rag fan comes across as a right cock. Of all the players to hate why Kompany? Idiot

That raggie was a right immature cockwomble. Some of his comments were infantile, but I took from it that they are seriously worried.

Well done to RIC for maintaining a positive approach and not being dragged down to their level.

God, I hate that bunch.

Vincent Kompany, of all players, most disliked. Lol

Rag blogger comes off as the exact type of fan Ric describes.

Haha I loved that the united fan chose Kompany... and for such a stupid reason.

Well done Ric, some great responses in there.

And they call us bitter....

Fuck me he comes across as a right twat, " we (City)should remember not long ago we had Benjani and Stephen Ireland playing in a derby"

Yes you rag ****, your Munich 50th anniversary sponsored by AON and look how that ended.

To be fair the question was what don't you like about City so he's hardly going to say nothing, they're terrific. If that's all they dislike about us then fine, I could go on all day about what I dislike about them starting with the Munich wives onwards. The answer about Kompany is low though. Any reasonable football fan would not take pleasure in injuries of opponents.

Thought he answered most of the others reasonably though we win by a landslide!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.