Ric,mods whats the probelm please ?

Ric said:
We're just working on something on the server, so you may get intermittent problems. Sorry about that.

fucking hell ric, get it sorted. you're such a lazy, bone idle swine. i pay my internet fees and therefore am entitled to all the free sites i wish. nothing more disappointing than a selfish blue.

oakiecokie said:
Are we stuck in other areas now ?
Please ignore now.Noticed that we seemed to be stuck on posts at 2.23 pm.

-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm --

Ric,am i stuck in a time warp ? Only seems to be me posting at the moment or is this what you want,so i cant upset any fucker ?? lol
Im also stuck on 2:23 any ideas how to get out of 2:23 ?

mcfcfaz said:
oakiecokie said:

Ric,am i stuck in a time warp ? Only seems to be me posting at the moment or is this what you want,so i cant upset any fucker ?? lol

Sorry about that mate, can you try clearing your cache and let us know how you got on?

Ric said:
mcfcfaz said:
oakiecokie said:

Sorry about that mate, can you try clearing your cache and let us know how you got on?
]
Done that its still doing the same, will try again when i get in from work in the morning .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.