Ricardo Quaresma

Pass. Suffers from 'want to be star of the show regardless of form' syndrome like a lot of Portugese & Brazilian attacking players......

We were repeatedly linked with him when Sven was in charge.

Maybe a years loan from Inter would make sense.........."try before you buy"

Blumers Bloomers said:

Agree with you there.

Anyone seen Sebastian Giovinco from Juventus? He is short, very short, like SWP but better. Can play both wings and has a few tricks too. He can mix it in the prem as he played against chelsea in champs league and gave either Mikel or Essien a torrid time. Search on youtube (I know it's not the best place for proof).

ecviper said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Agree with you there.

Anyone seen Sebastian Giovinco from Juventus? He is short, very short, like SWP but better. Can play both wings and has a few tricks too. He can mix it in the prem as he played against chelsea in champs league and gave either Mikel or Essien a torrid time. Search on youtube (I know it's not the best place for proof).

yeah, helluva prospect, plays a bit like messi and terrorised the chelsea defence when he played against them. i mentioned him in the who should we bring here topic.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175958&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175958&start=10</a>

No no no! Not good at Barca, Inter, and Chelsea. He only played well for Sporting and Porto... see the pattern? Can't hack it outside of his home league and has an attitude problem. Would end up a reserve player.

Season's loan would be ideal, could be a good squad player, and if he can find his form he's awesome on his day

He was Porto best player in the Champions league as well !

All what he need is a manager who have confidence in him , and time to adapt . I think 7 million will be a steal !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.