Ricardo Quaresma

Tevez City said:
All what he need is a manager who have confidence in him

Mourinho loves him, even talk to taking him to Real, and he's sucked at Inter.

Dont think he would offer us much defensively (before you ask i realise he's a winger but he makes Martin Petrov look like Cafu.

ecviper said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
We were repeatedly linked with him when Sven was in charge.

Maybe a years loan from Inter would make sense.........."try before you buy"

Agree with you there.

Anyone seen Sebastian Giovinco from Juventus? He is short, very short, like SWP but better. Can play both wings and has a few tricks too. He can mix it in the prem as he played against chelsea in champs league and gave either Mikel or Essien a torrid time. Search on youtube (I know it's not the best place for proof).

YES!!!! giovinco is sooooo good ive been saying this for a while now, if your thinking of building towards the future with youth, you have to sign giovinco the best youngster in italy, super fast player great skill and ball control can play as a striker cam or winger. i think wenger has been after him for a while though

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
All what he need is a manager who have confidence in him

Mourinho loves him, even talk to taking him to Real, and he's sucked at Inter.

Yes Mourinho loves him, Mourinho squandered on him 30 mil, and Mourinho nada ha traido de el, have not sorted him.

Since he left porto for Inter, he has played in 32 games and scored 1 goal.

32 games, in all competitions, in THREE seasons, for two clubs.

He was shit in spain, shit in italy, shit in england. He was 'class' in portugal. Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.