Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
tasker said:
Josh Blue said:
Scored again today. Well in Ricardo :)
i watched the game, he was poor against a shit team, he scored a tap in, the championship is his leval at best.

do you still think he will make the euros?

Me and Josh clearly aren't each others fans but I think its pretty obvious he's on a wind-up now. At least I hope he is...

Seosa said:
tasker said:
Josh Blue said:
Scored again today. Well in Ricardo :)
i watched the game, he was poor against a shit team, he scored a tap in, the championship is his leval at best.

Me and Josh clearly aren't each others fans but I think its pretty obvious he's on a wind-up now. At least I hope he is...

I like you mate? You seem alright

Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
tasker said:

Lol, really? Thankfully a couple of cyber-scraps come to nothing, Splendid, :P

Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:

Yeah mate just because you can't see Vaz Te's obvious potential doesn't mean I will hold anything against you haha!

plus remember sending me this pm

Cheers mate, he's like that all the time, I can't remember a positive post from him

Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:

Yeah mate just because you can't see Vaz Te's obvious potential doesn't mean I will hold anything against you haha!

plus remember sending me this pm

Cheers mate, he's like that all the time, I can't remember a positive post from him

I remember the PM clearly, the day of the Spuds Demolition, the handbags came after that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.