Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw this lad at bolton and thought he had potential - waslightning quick. Think he may end up back in the prem but top 4 i don't think so.

onceabluealways said:
saw this lad at bolton and thought he had potential - waslightning quick. Think he may end up back in the prem but top 4 i don't think so.

sooooo quick and now the brain to match, I have a feeling if he keeps it up at West Ham he will end up somewhere like Liverpool.

Josh Blue said:
onceabluealways said:

sooooo quick and now the brain to match, I have a feeling if he keeps it up at West Ham he will end up somewhere like Liverpool.

He's 25 now, just looked him up, he scored 3 goals in 58 appearances for Bolton, unsuccessful at Hibernian, did alright for Barnsley in the Champ, now signed for West Ham obviously because Big Sam is there, we're a team that wants to challenge for the league title, champions league and domestic trophies and be a successful team in Europe, can't see Vaz Te being the solution to any of our problems, he never really made it at Bolton, he won't make it at City lol.

CitySmithy said:
Josh Blue said:
onceabluealways said:

He's 25 now, just looked him up, he scored 3 goals in 58 appearances for Bolton, unsuccessful at Hibernian, did alright for Barnsley in the Champ, now signed for West Ham obviously because Big Sam is there, we're a team that wants to challenge for the league title, champions league and domestic trophies and be a successful team in Europe, can't see Vaz Te being the solution to any of our problems, he never really made it at Bolton, he won't make it at City lol.

Sounds perfect for Liverpool.

adrianr said:
CitySmithy said:
Josh Blue said:

Sounds perfect for Liverpool.

Playing today lads on sky now, so judge for yourselves. Later bloomer because of bad injuries at Bolton and Hibs!

Vaz Te with the winner? Do you know what "the winner" is?

A clue - its not getting a goal in the last minute when your team is already 2 up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.