Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
Josh Blue said:
richards30 said:
Lol think that sums up my opinion brilliantly!!

AJ was in the championship?

AJ Was 21/22 and up and coming England international he was @ Boro because there youth team produced him they didn't want to sell. Vaz Te was shit and released by BOLTON because nobody wanted him. Big difference between AJ & RVT mate.

hmmm i think we would be naive to think he couldnt improve us.

I think we should do this, just because it would very slightly amuse me to hear fellow Scots commentating on this 'Vaz Te tae Silva'

Sounds they said tittie! Hehe.

Josh Blue said:
citytill1die84 said:
Josh Blue said:
AJ was in the championship?

AJ Was 21/22 and up and coming England international he was @ Boro because there youth team produced him they didn't want to sell. Vaz Te was shit and released by BOLTON because nobody wanted him. Big difference between AJ & RVT mate.

hmmm i think we would be naive to think he couldnt improve us.

Oh dear :(

Not good enough, will never improve us and probably wouldn't have improved us when we were shit, ala Stuart Pearce era.

OP, how many times have you seen him play?
And did you see him play in the premier league. He was at bolton for about 7 years, and must have scored twice!
He even went to Hibernian, and they didn't wanna know either.
Utter utter gash player.
He's gash, i'd rather have Mark Kennedy back at the age he is at now. He would do a better job, and i'm being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.