Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
DannyBoy2890 said:
OP, how many times have you seen him play?
And did you see him play in the premier league. He was at bolton for about 7 years, and must have scored twice!
He even went to Hibernian, and they didn't wanna know either.
Utter utter gash player.
He's gash, i'd rather have Mark Kennedy back at the age he is at now. He would do a better job, and i'm being serious.

He was a fantastic prospect at Bolton and only made 50 odd appearances for them due to injury which really slowed down his progress, unfortunally the lad has missed out on alot of football due to injury but is now fully fit and is looking top notch, he was once tipped for really big things before his injuries and we could get a bargain, I'm sure we will have scouts in the championship so get it sorted City!

Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT08L9f-g0E[/youtube]

Samaras looked good on Youtube mate. Just give up he ain't good enough I doubt he'd get in any team in the prem let alone ours. I'm going now if u think he's good enough for City then that's your opinion but I know he ain't and i'd say 99% would agree with me.

Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:
oh ffs go back to that thread where u slagged me off and look again...

I've seen it already, trust me its not just that!

What are you on about then?

Just overall, I just read your posts and shake my head. As for this topic, its already been said that Vaz Te was let go by BOLTON because he was cack, he's found his level, 5 years have passed since the Pearce Era and tbh he would've struggled then.

Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
I've seen it already, trust me its not just that!

What are you on about then?

Just overall, I just read your posts and shake my head. As for this topic, its already been said that Vaz Te was let go by BOLTON because he was cack, he's found his level, 5 years have passed since the Pearce Era and tbh he would've struggled then.

Fair enough but you must be abit slow to of reacted the way you did in the other thread.

Josh Blue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
And did you see him play in the premier league. He was at bolton for about 7 years, and must have scored twice!
Utter utter gash player.
He's gash, i'd rather have Mark Kennedy back at the age he is at now. He would do a better job, and i'm being serious.

He was a fantastic prospect at Bolton and only made 50 odd appearances for them due to injury which really slowed down his progress, unfortunally the lad has missed out on alot of football due to injury but is now fully fit and is looking top notch, he was once tipped for really big things before his injuries and we could get a bargain, I'm sure we will have scouts in the championship so get it sorted City!

I'm sorry, i just can't take you seriously here, lol.
When you get rejected by BOLTON, HULL CITY, and an SPL side, i'm afraid it's time to hang up your boots.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Josh Blue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Utter utter gash player.

When you get rejected by BOLTON, HULL CITY, and an SPL side, i'm afraid it's time to hang up your boots.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Josh Blue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Utter utter gash player.

Fair enough mate, but I am not sure you know the potential this lad has, I would not be suprised to see him playing in the Euro's this summer

2003–2010
Bolton Wanderers
58 (3)

→ Hull City (loan)
6 (0)

Panionios
8 (1)

Hibernian
10 (1)

2011–
Barnsley
20 (10)

Josh Blue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Josh Blue said:

Fair enough mate, but I am not sure you know the potential this lad has, I would not be suprised to see him playing in the Euro's this summer

I'll be sure to keep my eye on him, when i'm captaining England in defense.

if vaz te makes the euros
vaz te makes the euros
vaz te makes the euros
so can iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Seosa said:
Years
Team
Apps(Gls)2003–2010
Bolton Wanderers
(3)
→ Hull City (loan)
(0)
Panionios
(1)
Hibernian
(1)
2011–
Barnsley
(10)

yesssss.......... and know he is fully fit and tearing it up in the championship I just think it would be a shame to miss out as someone like Liverpool or Spurs will see the potential and snap him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.