Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
Hopefully? What is it with you and this fanboy obsession?

Ermm I would just like a player with fantastic potential to reach it? sorry?

But he isn't that sort of player, he's incredibly average. You're buzzing because he's done a bit in the Championship, it just comes across as incredibly weird, he won't get anywhere near Portugal's Euros squad.

Well agree to disagree but you clearly havent been keeping tabs on him otherwise you would appreciate his talent.

Re: Re: Ricardo Vaz Tê

johnmc said:
LoveCity said:
Taarabt was better in the Championship.

Another one who has not actually watched him recently

Yes I have, and he isn't as special as you're making out. Why is it West Ham going for him - where are Everton, Swansea, Villa? He's just another mid-range player who looks amazing in the second tier, let's sign Rickie Lambert too.

Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:
Ermm I would just like a player with fantastic potential to reach it? sorry?

But he isn't that sort of player, he's incredibly average. You're buzzing because he's done a bit in the Championship, it just comes across as incredibly weird, he won't get anywhere near Portugal's Euros squad.

Well agree to disagree but you clearly havent been keeping tabs on him otherwise you would appreciate his talent.

Is this the same guy that was a bit very shit at Bolton

Re: Re: Re: Ricardo Vaz Tê

LoveCity said:
johnmc said:
LoveCity said:
Taarabt was better in the Championship.

Another one who has not actually watched him recently

Yes I have, and he isn't as special as you're making out. Why is it West Ham going for him - where are Everton, Swansea, Villa? He's just another mid-range player who looks amazing in the second tier, let's sign Rickie Lambert too.

Because of the same reasons everyone on else on here is citing - his record at Bolton and that being in the back of peoples minds. West ham will be great for him. He will show how much he has improved in the championship and he will then have the confidence to take it into the premier league.

Then i think we see fireworks from the lad.

Josh Blue said:
Ntini77 said:
3 goals in 58 games for Bolton. Clinical.

Playing in a poor Bolton side which an injury problem and he still stood out! Now hes been fully fit for a while we are now seeing the monster of a player people thought he could be!

Are you his agent?

He is SHIT.

My dad supports Bolton and he said he was one of the worst players ever to play for them upfront. I even saw him twice for them when my dad couldn't go and both times, he was awful.

3 goals in 58 games - PMSL.

DTeacher said:
Josh Blue said:
Ntini77 said:
3 goals in 58 games for Bolton. Clinical.

Playing in a poor Bolton side which an injury problem and he still stood out! Now hes been fully fit for a while we are now seeing the monster of a player people thought he could be!

Are you his agent?

He is SHIT.

My dad supports Bolton and he said he was one of the worst players ever to play for them upfront. I even saw him twice for them when my dad couldn't go and both times, he was awful.

Attacking midfielders/Winger

Josh Blue said:
DTeacher said:
Josh Blue said:

Are you his agent?

He is SHIT.

Attacking midfielders/Winger

We are contesting for the title, not fighting to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.