Ricardo Vaz Tê

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ntini77 said:
Josh Blue said:
DTeacher said:
Are you his agent?

He is SHIT.

My dad supports Bolton and he said he was one of the worst players ever to play for them upfront. I even saw him twice for them when my dad couldn't go and both times, he was awful.

3 goals in 58 games - PMSL.

Attacking midfielders/Winger

We are contesting for the title, not fighting to stay up.

He used to fall over every time he played. Usually over his own feet. I echo Ntini77, he is SHIT. Even SKD is better and that's saying something.

One of the worst players I have ever seen play professional football. Spotted playing on a beach in Portugal so got signed up by Bolton. Was truly dreadful for them and there isn't a Bolton fan out there that thinks otherwise. Not one that I've met anyway and I'd be very surprised if there is anybody who thinks he is good.

Don't let a few goals for Barnsley mask the fact that he is shit. He's up there at the Nicky Hunt level of shit.

I'll happily eat my words if he fires West Ham up and continues that in the Premier League. However, it isn't going to happen. I say that with confidence.

Song for Ricardo (when he comes)

Ricardo oo ooo ooooh, Ricardo oo ooo ooooh
He comes from Portugal
He hates the arsenal
Ricardo

Or

To the russian dance tune

Ricardo, Ricardo Vas te, Ricardo Vas Te hey (repeat)

Would be mint if we did the russian dance everytime he scored

johnmc said:

He comes from Portugal
He hates the arsenal
Ricardo

Or

haha! Dont get carried away mate I doubt we will ever get him now hes at West Ham and the red bin dippers will probably poach him before us. Anyway some of the fucking idiots on this thread wouldnt give him a chance if we signed him anyway because he was playing at Barnsley.

Tits!

simmers said:
His brother is going out with my ex

FACT

His brother is a dick. I can say that after meeting him and playing football against him several times.

Josh Blue said:
johnmc said:

He comes from Portugal
He hates the arsenal
Ricardo

Or

haha! Dont get carried away mate I doubt we will ever get him now hes at West Ham and the red bin dippers will probably poach him before us. Anyway some of the fucking idiots on this thread wouldnt give him a chance if we signed him anyway because he was playing at Barnsley.

Tits!

I risk the irony in posting this on an Internet forum, but my god you sad, sad bastard!!

Seosa said:
Josh Blue said:
johnmc said:

He comes from Portugal
He hates the arsenal
Ricardo

Or

Tits!

I risk the irony in posting this on an Internet forum, but my god you sad, sad bastard!!

Care to explain Samsoa? you seem to be following me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.