Richard Dunne.

was having a good game until stupid kicking out.i think the presures got to him this year.must say defence looked so much stronger with everyone playing inthere prefered positions.

svennis pennis said:
Strip the guy of the captaincy. Inexcusable red card today 30 seconds after we go ahead.

That was the best result of the season in my opinion. Worked our bollocks off. Never should of been that hard.

Svennis dunnes got a 4 match ban now it could well be a blessing in disguise, by the time he's available for selection he might find himself somewhere down the pecking order.

svennis pennis said:
Strip the guy of the captaincy. Inexcusable red card today 30 seconds after we go ahead.

That was the best result of the season in my opinion. Worked our bollocks off. Never should of been that hard.

ware do u drink well i will come and stand next to u elbow u in the face all afternoon then see if u give me a crack when u get fed up as no one will help u out ??????? i know it was daft but u can only take so much !!!!!!!

bluejase said:
I guess I'm the only one that thought dunney had a good game before he was daft and got himself sent off!

No not the only one BUT in a way this makes it worse for me because, it was then we needed him must. Fair play to the player swho were left out there because they organised themselves quickly and then were all dead on their feets by the end of the game.

kcmcfc said:
The worst part is the red card sets us back a bit from trying to get back into the UEFA Cup via the Fair Play deal. Ha ha.

We were basically at the bottom anyway.

lets look at this he has been our best play (voted by us the fans )for yrs. he is doin the job of 2 men (he,s been coverin for richards )he,s running all over putin his body on the line week in week out so now we have some money it,s ditch him i dont think so ????? the guy has been a rock for us give the guy some slack .

bezer57 said:
lets look at this he has been our best play (voted by us the fans )for yrs. he is doin the job of 2 men (he,s been coverin for richards )he,s running all over putin his body on the line week in week out so now we have some money it,s ditch him i dont think so ????? the guy has been a rock for us give the guy some slack .

He has been garbage for over a year, how much slack should we give a guy who earns £50k pw?

I am sick of hearing

"He was playing well until" (Add the following as appropriate)

He got sent off
He gave away a pen
He smashed the ball in his own net

A football match lasts 90 mins and you are judged on the whole 90 mins not up until you make your customary mistake that costs us the game. There is no point playing like Nesta for 89 minutes to then play like Titus Bramble for the other minute! Everybody makes mistakes, nobody is perfect but it cant be purely bad luck that he continually drops clangers, he has been doing it for years although to be fair this season he has taken it to a new level completely!

The facts are that Richard Dunne is not good enough and it does not matter how much slack you give the guy because he is not going to get any better! The sooner he is dropped/sold the better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.