Richard Keys next?

citykev28 said:
fixing a competition so that a female contestant wins and then is asked to bounce up and down on a trampoline for a podium so that we can all see her breasts bounce whilst wearing a tight t-shirt?

i'm not complaining pal, i'm just saying that if keys and gray have treated women as objects, then surely soccer am do on a weekly basis.

:) Yeah OK you've got a very good point there.

Re: Keys & Gray replacements who would you want?

BLUEMATT23 said:
It's looking likely that Keys will be shown the door or will quit himself very soon. So with Gray gone already suddenly a near 20 year era of putting up with them two waffling on has finished.

I didn't really like Keys & found Gray to in love with the SKY 4 so who would you prefer to front most of the games then in the future?

I don't mind Jamie Rednkapp as a pundit & he talks sense & is usually quite fair I know Andy Townsend is with ITV but he would be my choice to try & get.

Presenter wise Im wandering whether they may try & mix it up, i.e have that David Jones or Ben Shepherd & maybe use some female presenters, do something different.
It did get terribly boring putting up Gray & Keys for so long.

I think Fanzone Danny with his media and presenting experience
would be ideal...im sure he would be a true professonal and stay neutral..:-)

ps ...maybe we could have Pam as his co presenter

Whatever Happens, Pound to a pinch of shit, Keys Gray and Robbie Earle will be doing something for ESPN in the States or one of the Dubai Channels come August.

Re: Keys & Gray replacements who would you want?

bluevengence said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
It's looking likely that Keys will be shown the door or will quit himself very soon. So with Gray gone already suddenly a near 20 year era of putting up with them two waffling on has finished.

I didn't really like Keys & found Gray to in love with the SKY 4 so who would you prefer to front most of the games then in the future?

I don't mind Jamie Rednkapp as a pundit & he talks sense & is usually quite fair I know Andy Townsend is with ITV but he would be my choice to try & get.

Presenter wise Im wandering whether they may try & mix it up, i.e have that David Jones or Ben Shepherd & maybe use some female presenters, do something different.
It did get terribly boring putting up Gray & Keys for so long.

I think Fanzone Danny with his media and presenting experience
would be ideal...im sure he would be a true professonal and stay neutral..:-)

ps ...maybe we could have Pam as his co presenter

He's not 'appy....He's Not 'appy

hatersv.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.