Richard Keys next?

leighton said:
Dream team for me would be James Richardson and Souness. I dont mind Ray Wilkins he is not that bad. In a ideal world you would get rid of Redknapp as well he talks other bollocks.

Richardson had a brief failure on Sky Sports' Soccer Saturday as an on-the-street reporter. I'd go with Souness though and I agree with you about Redknapp. I think Townsend is good too.

Think they would probably go with a achor man and a ex pro tbh. The Asian guy who does the championship would not be bad

Hamann Pineapple said:
leighton said:
Dream team for me would be James Richardson and Souness. I dont mind Ray Wilkins he is not that bad. In a ideal world you would get rid of Redknapp as well he talks other bollocks.

Richardson had a brief failure on Sky Sports' Soccer Saturday as an on-the-street reporter. I'd go with Souness though and I agree with you about Redknapp. I think Townsend is good too.

I always like Richardson he knows his shit used to love watching football italia when it was on channel 4 him doing the Saturday show drinking a coffee hes the man to get in. As for Andy not my cup of tea another who talks bollocks. Maybe Matty Holland watched him do a bit for bbc last night and didnt do a bad job does a bit of work for Irish radio and is decent says it how he sees it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.