Richard Keys

Looks like he has been smashing some new younger back doors ! After marrying the 28 year old mate of his daughter, after leaving his wife who was battling cancer.

Despicable scum of a human (and that’s being kind).

Looks like he has been smashing some new younger back doors ! After marrying the 28 year old mate of his daughter, after leaving his wife who was battling cancer.

Despicable scum of a human (and that’s being kind).
No, he has simply married his daughters best mate, the one who he left his cancer stricken wife for originally. Unless there is another young woman you know about ?

This twat really annoyed me directly after the chumps league final before we got the actual cup he was talking about the 115 charges. And how we have to deal with that.
I didn't know who he was and thought why is this guy talking about this now at our biggest moment. It was an unusual feed I was watching.. Is it some rag like Eamon Holmes.
Now I realize he is thoroughly fucking anti City and a right smarmy barstard.

Is it just me but what a creepy ****.
Imagine your daughter bringing a friend round and you try it on with her.
You then split up with your wife and marry her.

Is it just me but what a creepy ****.
Imagine your daughter bringing a friend round and you try it on with her.
You then split up with your wife and marry her.

I agree
But equally all that shit is his private and family life - not really anyone else’s business

This twat really annoyed me directly after the chumps league final before we got the actual cup he was talking about the 115 charges. And how we have to deal with that.
I didn't know who he was and thought why is this guy talking about this now at our biggest moment. It was an unusual feed I was watching.. Is it some rag like Eamon Holmes.
Now I realize he is thoroughly fucking anti City and a right smarmy barstard.
Think that was too many words mate, we all realise he’s a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.