Richard Keys

Never produces a single fact or coherent argument to back up his utter drivel, totally clueless and a City hater .. That's the best parts of his CV cherry picked for you..
He genuinely likes City, as I say, he doesn’t believe the vast majority of what he says and De Jong usually takes the piss out of him on tv. He’s a totally different person on camera to off it. I can’t even watch him these days on Bein as despite knowing that it’s an act, it annoys the fuck out of me. I watch U.K. on iptv until it kicks off then swap to Bein for 4K pictures.

I fully understand why everyone is slagging him off.

He genuinely likes City, as I say, he doesn’t believe the vast majority of what he says and De Jong usually takes the piss out of him on tv. He’s a totally different person on camera to off it. I can’t even watch him these days on Bein as despite knowing that it’s an act, it annoys the fuck out of me. I watch U.K. on iptv until it kicks off then swap to Bein for 4K pictures.

I fully understand why everyone is slagging him off.
Fair enough mate but with friends like him :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.