Richards fit

theres only one carlito said:
hart
richards kompany lescott pabzab

balotelli milner yaya johnson

silva

dzeko.
What? No De Jong!? Don't you want to prevent another hammering, like on monday?

Kladze said:
---------------------------Hart--------------------------
-----------Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Zabaleta-----------
------------------Yaya Toure-De Jong--------------------
------------------Johnson-Silva-Balotelli------------------
--------------------------Dzeko--------------------------

UGHH i hate this narrow football that Mancini seems to love so much..

Kladze said:
hart

silva

dzeko.
What? No De Jong!? Don't you want to prevent another hammering, like on monday?

I understand what your saying. TBH I would just like to see a positive formation and a positive team selection. IMO dropping de jong would allow for a another forward thinking player, whilst keeping energy and a physical presence in midfield whilst also allowing silva to play a little more advanced. He could supply the wingers and hopefully they would pepper uniteds box with good crosses for Dzeko. Mancini would have to have AJ on the left and a right footed player on the right for them to hit good crosses. Dzeko isnt going to run inbetween defenders and out pace them. IMO he should hold it up top, feed the wide men/runners from midfield and be in the box for any crosses coming his way. All wishfull thinking though because it will be a 4 5 1 formation with wingers on the wrong sides and and dzeko all alone.

hart

silva

dzeko.

NDJ = first name on the sheet. simples. And in that formation Ballo MUST strain every fkin grain of energy to help Micah out, no pussying around, no fkin whinging but just the best performance that he has ever given anywhere at all, it would set him up no end for next season and endear himself at the same time instead of being everything we as fans hate about footballers.

I agree that Kolarov should go to the bench, but people keep mentioning Lescott as if he wasn't a complete fucking disaster against Liverpool. Christ, we need a CB to get rid of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.