Richards for Striker???

An before anyone comes up with,
Yes, it was Tony Book who managed the team in the final, but he only carried the idea on from Malcom :)

bluemilesy said:
anyone?

think about the fact that he's always going on about playing up front in training?
he came on and played upfront against spurs in the cup last season and looked like he was the most likely to score!

with Dunnie coming back from suspension and Zab's moving back to right back he isn't going to have a place in the starting 11 with Dunn and Onuoha looking better together at the back
and we need a tall Heskey type man up front for the rest of the season to link up with bellamy

might be worth a try?

I've seen double decker buses turn faster,nope forward my arse.

Fuck no, he's bad enough at the moment in his prefered position. I dread to think what he would be like up front lumbering around.

Dave Watson was also quite usefull upfront.

I think that I remember him getting well into double
figure in one season.

Food for thought....

P.S: Almost 2 months ago, in one of my posts,
I duly highlighted the fact that we lacked height
and weight all around. ... As you would expect
No immediate action was taken by Mark Hughes
to correct this issue.

NoNoNo and again No. Rememer the clamour for him to be tried as a defensive midfield that didn't work and neither will this. If we want an uncompromising centre forward who can put himself about what about giving Ched Evans an extended run instead of 10 miins here and there and really find out whether he is up to it. Last time we used him he scored a goal against pompey, with Bellamy and SWP and Ireland he might just be what we need and he is one of our own.

Rammyblues said:
NoNoNo and again No. Rememer the clamour for him to be tried as a defensive midfield that didn't work and neither will this. If we want an uncompromising centre forward who can put himself about what about giving Ched Evans an extended run instead of 10 miins here and there and really find out whether he is up to it. Last time we used him he scored a goal against pompey, with Bellamy and SWP and Ireland he might just be what we need and he is one of our own.

I agree to a point. Micah has, or at least had, the potential to change positions but he's way off his best at present and he needs to knuckle down and do better what he knows best.

As regards Evans, I doubt MH will play 4-4-2 and Bellamy is his man, so he's gonna get the shirt. Shame IMO, because I think Evans or Sturridge could have done well for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.