Richards for Striker???

bluemilesy said:
anyone?

think about the fact that he's always going on about playing up front in training?
he came on and played upfront against spurs in the cup last season and looked like he was the most likely to score!

with Dunnie coming back from suspension and Zab's moving back to right back he isn't going to have a place in the starting 11 with Dunn and Onuoha looking better together at the back
and we need a tall Heskey type man up front for the rest of the season to link up with bellamy

might be worth a try?

.....What the FUCK have you been sniffing?

Hmm i really think the people dismissing it sound abit daft. Remember Blackburn? 2-0 down and Hughes pushed him up front, gaps started to appear and we nicked two goals, at the end of the day if he were to play up front itd just be to win the ball and knock a few people about. We could have just bought Emile Heskey, who can actually bang them in. So i don't think its going to happen but wouldn't be a bad shout if it were.

bluejase said:
Hmm i really think the people dismissing it sound abit daft. Remember Blackburn? 2-0 down and Hughes pushed him up front, gaps started to appear and we nicked two goals, at the end of the day if he were to play up front itd just be to win the ball and knock a few people about. We could have just bought Emile Heskey, who can actually bang them in. So i don't think its going to happen but wouldn't be a bad shout if it were.

Because he was a RB and it was hard for others to pick him up, it was a little confusing for them, if he were up front he would do no better than whoever else was up there, in fact he would do worse. Think about what you're saying first.

Ok so most of you don't like the idea Richard's for Striker that's fine it was only a concept

my inspiration for the idea came from a few seasons ago when Aston Villa were in a similar situation as ours needing a target man / striker and not having one! So Center Back Riccardo Scimeca stepped up and took on the challenge and scored a bag of goal's

but its Ok it was just a suggestion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.