Richards has been the best player in pre-season

ramsdale4

Arguably.

He's looked solid at the back, and explosive going forward. His concentration has been spot on, and his hunger and desire has been second to none so far.

Im really pleased, and if he keeps this up it will be a great dilemma for Mancini. Now if he could only cross a ball like Kolarov or Boateng then we'd be laughing.

Agreed. Let's hope he keeps his concentration..

Also SWP looks hot. It appears that his rest in South Africa has helped!!!

I still think he needs to lose a bit more of that upper body muscle. It still makes him look a bit awkward at times but I agree, he has been much better.

ramsdale4 said:
Arguably.

He's looked solid at the back, and explosive going forward. His concentration has been spot on, and his hunger and desire has been second to none so far.

Im really pleased, and if he keeps this up it will be a great dilemma for Mancini. Now if he could only cross a ball like Kolarov or Boateng then we'd be laughing.

You have to be joking.Sorry but he along with Kolo are our weak links - Boateng is where they need to be.

Fair play to him.Let's just hope he continues the good work and stays out of the DJ booth and continues to realise he has been given a talent that he was on the verge of throwing away.

i suggest you look at the goal in new york before you sing richards praise as being the best pre season....

Rather like Nani at the Rags it has taken the threat of imminent departure to get him to a place where he can be an asset to us.
Let's see him continue in the same vein in competitive matches against top opposition and we might just have ourselves an academy product who fulfills the promise.
We need that very badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.