richards or zabaleta?

Zabaleta all day long, Richards needs to loose about a stone, an his first touch oooh dear:-(

I'd give Richards the first few games to see if he's picked up his game because if he can live up to his potential there's a world class right back in there somewhere. Hughes should be able to whip him into shape in pre-season. If he doesn't cut it then Zabba.

Zab, better, classier and not as full of it as Richards sadly appears to be these days. Hope MR improves next season though, still young enough to get over himself!

im sorry not having any off this, richards all the way!
when zab played there he looked unsettled and has had better matches in a more central midfield role
Micah is insane, hes still got it, full of potential, not had a great seaon but i always remeber that first half of the season under sven he was un-fucking-believeable.
If you havent relised im a huge richards fan, i just think hes one of the best!

Zab-aletta, Pablo Zabaletta, Zab-aletta - he's from the Argentine'.

Zab, tough has a pikies wife after housekeeping come Friday!

Possibly going on the back of my new shirt this season - "50/50 between him and VK"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.