Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

its embarrassing.

you can't even use the 'richards hasnt been in the first team' argument with this one, cos kelly must have only a handful of appearances this season.

something has to be done, if this doesn't scream AGENDA, i don't know what does

Re: Kelly Over Richards???????????????

There is something wrong here. Maybe he has refused to play in the same squad as Terry and I for one wouldn't blame him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Micah has told them he's not interested in helping them out for a meaningless friendly, & would rather spend his summer on the beach. His treatment by the FA is beginning to border on disgusting. I'd tell them to go & fuck themselves, but unfortunately, I sense that Micah is rather more keen to prove himself at international level.

They don't deserve him!

Re: Kelly Over Richards???????????????

I'm actually pissed off. Hope that clown gets sacked asap.

While the likes of Foster withdrew from selection because he knows he'll never play ahead of Joe (we all know that's the real reason Ben), I wouldn't begrudge Micah if he did the same; because for some strange and unbelievable reason he'll never get a game for England

pudge said:
While the likes of Foster withdrew from selection because he knows he'll never play ahead of Joe (we all know that's the real reason Ben), I wouldn't begrudge Micah if he did the same; because for strange and unbelievable some reason he'll never get a game for England

Difference being Micah is the best right back in the country. Kyle Walker is so overrated, he has absolutely no end product on his attacking. He can't cross and bar the odd lucky shot he's worthless at going forward. Micah is better defensively and offensively and I'm not even being biased now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.