Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

SuperYaya said:
pudge said:
While the likes of Foster withdrew from selection because he knows he'll never play ahead of Joe (we all know that's the real reason Ben), I wouldn't begrudge Micah if he did the same; because for strange and unbelievable some reason he'll never get a game for England

Difference being Micah is the best right back in the country. Kyle Walker is so overrated, he has absolutely no end product on his attacking. He can't cross and bar the odd lucky shot he's worthless at going forward. Micah is better defensively and offensively and I'm not even being biased now.
Exactly, if I was Micah I'd seriously consider withdrawing my name from selection as it won't make a difference anyway

My expectations for England this summer, which were already pretty low, sink more and more with every move Hodgson makes.

I would be surprised if we get through the groups. Senior players in the squad must be wondering how the fuck someone like Richards is being overlooked.

mansour's tow ropes said:
i really am starting to think this isn't a footballing decision

Unless Micah is injured it can't be a football decision.

It's an absolute joke!!!!

The only reason I can think of why he keep's getting overlooked? Is possibly because he's friends with Anton Ferdinand??? And may openely think/say what an utter tool John Terry is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.