Richards, what has got into him?

Whipping boy for a poor team performance? Step forward Micah Richards. Sorry folks, but apart from Bridge and maybe Tevez the whole team was under par today. Including fans favourites De Jong and Bellamy.

rickmcfc said:
GStar said:
Guessing people didnt see his goal line tackle/block and clearance, or a few other decent tackles he put in today.

Positioning is still in question, as are a few other things but i don't think he did too much wrong today.
turned up!

Like i said, he saved us from losing the game today, well, him and Bobby!

So your being a little harsh, imo.

Corky said:
Another ligit goal he got chalked off.

Should have had 3.

Center backs being not good enough in the air again, same problem as last season.

and all that money spent......ycmiu

put it this way i hope to high hell zab starts vs scunny. i slated him before this game and got told to "piss off" but now i know i am right.

TAXI FOR RICHARDS!

I have a problem him, I admit, so I tend to watch him quite a bit. In the second half there was a 5 minute period where his performance was that bad it was like he was concussed. He kept getting caught out of postion and then Fulham got a corner. He was wandering around aimlessly before positioning himself on the edge of the box with no Fulham player near him. He then suddenly realised he was doing fuck all but it was nearly too late as Hangelaand got a head to it.

He doesn't understand the ins and outs of the game to ever be a success. Barry has no pace but reads the game so well it buys him a couple of yards. Richards is the complete opposite. He reacts to situations but never reads the game which he has got away with until now. He is not good enough and talk of a new contract is surely the work of Max Clifford. He's making Toure look bad as he has to constantly covering him and then we bring SWP on to attack them but he then ends up playing right back 50% of the time he was on the pitch.

There was a definite case for Toure moving to right back and Kompany coming on half way through the second half so bad was his display.

supercity36 said:
put it this way i hope to high hell zab starts vs scunny. i slated him before this game and got told to "piss off" but now i know i am right.

TAXI FOR RICHARDS!
i take it you were one of the city fans who were slating ireland before last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.