Richards, Zabaleta and Bridge under threat - Mail

Unless the likes of Ribery or Terry suddenly become available in January - we won't be spending any money. That's my prediction.

I don't see the need to get rid of any of them.

Bridge has been good this season, Zab is good squad quality, and I'd hate to see Micah come good at another club after we gave up on him too early.

Doesn't mean we can't look at strengthening, but I wouldn't expect fullbacks in until next summer.

These sort of articles are always cobbled together during international week, no news so lets make some up!

Kompanys just 23yr old and from listening to members on here he ain't going to be getting in the team, Richards is 21 now, he's not the up and coming 18yr old anymore....you put two years worth of one to one training into him and you wont have a fooballer the equal of Vincent. Richards wont come good at any other team, you've only got to watch him kick a football to know that.

Villa got in behind our fullbacks twice the other night, had we been playing at home against them and useing both sweep and petrov and only got behind them twice then i'd be presuming thier fullbacks had done a competent enough job. Goosey-gander-where do yowse wander.

Its going to be very interesting in the Jan window.

A good article but not substanciated and if you take in all the recent reports it could be:

Robbie.....to Barca
Petrov...out
Bridge...out (unless he improves in certain areas)
Zab......out (unlikely to get shut of 2 RB)
Richards....out

I think the more likely are Robbie, Petrov and Richards, whom all at some point have had issues with MH

Stupid to get rid of Micah he's only 21 and still a great prospect, at least at centre half. The bitterness towards him on here, as demonstrated by RealMancsAreBlue, is tedious

The Fat el Hombre said:
Stupid to get rid of Micah he's only 21 and still a great prospect, at least at centre half. The bitterness towards him on here, as demonstrated by RealMancsAreBlue, is tedious

Ffs the move to centre back is what fucked up his potential, he doesnt have the concentration to be a centre back or right back and for me time is up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.