Richards

uwerosler28 said:
manchestermooner said:
Jesus....micah fanboys or what? All i'm saying is that he hasn't been that great this season and he should be thinking to improve. Nothing dramatic, he gets paid £50k a week the least he can do is to look to improve his game.

no what you said was micah should stop fucking aroung making music dj'ing and videos all implying he was more interested in this than training and playing, unlike bellamy who says he is not having a holiday this year, but for all you know micah is psending the summer training like rocky in the alps with a world class fitness coach

Micah will be with the U21's and then pretty much straight back into training with us.

manchestermooner said:
Right okay didn't know about the Under21 Tournament and like i said he deserves a holiday after a long premiership campaign. Unresearched comments guys....my fault.

Too much of this happens IMO.

Thou must not type before engaging my brain cell.

bluealf said:
Well i hope he lays off the weight machines, big enough now.

He's got a new plyometrics workout designed to add pace and condition the body. Expect to see a different player next year, fingers crossed

I think a break is probably the best thing for Micah at the moment. Get himself right physically and mentally for next season.

Think he probably played more than anyone else this season as well, with the U21's to come in the next month a rest is esential.

Right can we just leave it now i've already stated that my comments we're unresearched....

Bellamy....more games than he has played for us and right there is your reason.

Didn't quite understand this sentence but if your trying to say Bellamy hasn't played alot of game its because he has been injured.

What's wrong with appearing in a music video or even DJing? They train for a couple of hours a day and are allowed to have a life.

manchestermooner said:
Right can we just leave it now i've already stated that my comments we're unresearched....

Bellamy....more games than he has played for us and right there is your reason.

Didn't quite understand this sentence but if your trying to say Bellamy hasn't played alot of game its because he has been injured.
Right and he is trying to regain fitness, thus he is working at that, Richards just finished playing 50 games for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.