Richards

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
CFCnibs said:
I would propose a swap deal only I don't rate either and you need another defensive midfielder like you need a hole in your arse!

A fundemental requirement to avoid being full of shit surely

Hmmm, got that one a bit wrong. Still us Chelsea fans are full of sh*t, so perhaps I was spot on after all!

Boots_ said:
Jnr Kisby said:
I was in there this weekend too, saw a tall black man with dreadlocks who looked awfully like a footballer many of us know ;)

Ahh, Benjani.

He looks like a footballer when he's out shopping but when he's on the pitch he looks like he's aimlessly wandering around the frozen food section at Morrison's, occasionally stopping to smile and point at all the things he's about to put in his trolley.

Have you ever considered the possibility that this might be a mis-print as the squad numbers for next season aint even out!

A lad (or should i say TIT) i speak to on glory glory spurs forum reckons he is a close friend of Micahs agent and says he is fully prepared to stake his rep on that dogshit forum by claiming to be 100% sure that Micah will join Spurs within the next 72 hours.

I pm'd him asking him to give me more info about the deal and he said Micah was fed up with the way city treats its players and will have a medical either yesterday or today.

To be honest lads i'm not sure what to make of this. this lad has been banging on for ages about being paly with an agent and now all this about Micah. I reckon he could be off. If he does leave then surely a lad of his potential should not be sold to a club who can be deemed a direct rival like Spurs. He could be given a new lease of life under back hand Harry and could very well come back to bite us firmly on the arris.

BlakeTheBlue said:
A lad (or should i say TIT) i speak to on glory glory spurs forum reckons he is a close friend of Micahs agent and says he is fully prepared to stake his rep on that dogshit forum by claiming to be 100% sure that Micah will join Spurs within the next 72 hours.

I pm'd him asking him to give me more info about the deal and he said Micah was fed up with the way city treats its players and will have a medical either yesterday or today.

To be honest lads i'm not sure what to make of this. this lad has been banging on for ages about being paly with an agent and now all this about Micah. I reckon he could be off. If he does leave then surely a lad of his potential should not be sold to a club who can be deemed a direct rival like Spurs. He could be given a new lease of life under back hand Harry and could very well come back to bite us firmly on the arris.

I'll be glad to see the back of him even if it is to spurs. Richards is more arsed about his BLING! than football.

Please please me true - cannot believe all the positive comments in this thread about him - well dome t CITY fans for loyalty - but he has developed into a crap player with none of the skills required of an RB in the modern game and a totally shit attitude- if it was confirmed that he will be leaving - that for me would be as good as a top signing being announced

AC1DK1LLA said:
I'll be glad to see the back of him even if it is to spurs. Richards is more arsed about his BLING! than football.

rm1chh.gif

Damn what a way to run a club,keep an old,slow past it kolo and let go of a young,fast defender who has the potential to be even better than ledley king and ferdinand were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.