Richards

blue jim said:
Needs a kick up the arse. Hughes better buy a top centre-back and give Richards a reason to be playing.

Onuoha next game, please?

I agree he belivees the hype..............not good enough

a few splinters in his arse might get his thinking straight

5knuckleshuffle said:
I'm serious now. I would sign
Jimmy Bullard,Matthew Upton, Santa Cruz,Tim Cahill, and also Robert Green from West Ham.
Players with balls, bite and heart.
Sadly that is what we are lacking!

Bloody hell mate are you a mind reader.......was thinkin exactly the same.....

To be fair, I thought up until the last few minutes Richards looked sharper than I've seen him for months - though I am conscious he was up against two pretty poor strikers. It's that lack of concentration towards the end of the match again that let him and Dunne down. I've said it before, but their mistakes seem to be big ones that cost us points. A stint on the bench might make them both a little more accountable - not that we have two replacements yet.

Wooderbeen said:
To be fair, I thought up until the last few minutes Richards looked sharper than I've seen him for months - though I am conscious he was up against two pretty poor strikers. It's that lack of concentration towards the end of the match again that let him and Dunne down. I've said it before, but their mistakes seem to be big ones that cost us points. A stint on the bench might make them both a little more accountable - not that we have two replacements yet.

Nedum Onuoha deseves a chance he cant be worse than TBH

Onouha has sat waiting on his chance and we're going to lose him if we don't play him, he's got as much potential as Richards does.

Richards may have looked sharp sometimes today, but he lost it and that fucked us over, you rarely see world class defenders losing concentration even for a second, and Richards will never reach that standard if he doesn't buck up his ideas. Ireland has got his head straight, set the example lad!

First thing Hughes should have done when arriving at City......

MH 'Micah, you are an international right-back and have had some M.O.M. performances as one for your country. Therefore you are our right-back'

MR 'But boss I like playing Centre Half'

MH 'I couldn't give a fuck where you'd like to play. If you want to get back in the England team as a right back you play right back and play your fuckin heart out'.

cant risk him getting injured before he ships him out in Jan

I see young Micah Richards going the same way as so many of our promising youngsters.

Here's how it gone over the years, we find some amazing young talent at City, we nurture it and we let them express themselves, they learn and become successful as individuals and as a group learning team ethics are more important than individual interests. Our youth is famed throughout British football and then what do we do with them....

We introduce them to the first team where by and large our kids show some true promise, even motm performances and in Richards case he even went all the way to the very top achieving international status.

The problem though is that nearly every single one of our kids that make the grade and I'll go as far back as Garry Flitcroft, Paul Moulden and the Steve Lomas's we then throw them in week in week out to the demands on the English Premiership, one of if not the strongest leagues in world football and then we let them sink or swim without so much as throwing them a float.

Michael Johnson for instance should have been given half a dozen games and then rested back to the reserves, keep his feet frimly planted and learn his trade, then re-introduced later for another short run of games and so on. But here at City for some reason we expect him to dominate Premiership games week in week out.

Stephen Ireland was almost burnt out but found great strength of character to say hang on I can do this I can make it. Apart from SWP, Ireland and possibly Paul Lake we've burnt out all of our kids before they've hardly had a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.