Rick Parfitt in a City shirt

I went to see Quo in Liverpool the night before Parfitt died.
Rossi in an interview after Parfitts death seemed quite nonchalant about him, I found that really weird.
Great live band when I grew up, I get they were not everyone cup of tea, but I was well into them.
Status Quo
Thin Lizzy
Desmond Decker And The Israelites

Obviously taken from some kinda charity game(if it isn't photoshopped that is) I was always under the impression he was a Rag, especially after that vile abomination of a so called football song in the 90s. I couldn't help but like the guy though, always came across as a good egg.
Worked with them years ago, none of them supports the rags, that awful song was their managers idea and the new bass player wrote the lyrics, Francis and Rick snorted the royalties. If I remember correctly Francis is a Palace fan and Rick was Spurs.

I went to see Quo in Liverpool the night before Parfitt died.
Rossi in an interview after Parfitts death seemed quite nonchalant about him, I found that really weird.
Great live band when I grew up, I get they were not everyone cup of tea, but I was well into them.
Yeah he covered all that in the book too (it's called I Talk Too Much, probably available on Ebay for 50p!). They were best pals in the beginning but when Rossi cleaned up his act from all the booze and the Bolivian Marching Powder, Parfitt didn't. So over the years they grew apart - couldn't really stand each other in the end. I used to like them too (specially the 70s stuff).. it's fair to say all the shite they produced from 80s onwards was in part due to Rossi.. stuff like Margarita Time.. feckin' awful pop shite, they were a rock band but he didn't get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.