Rick Parfitt in a City shirt

Worked with them years ago, none of them supports the rags, that awful song was their managers idea and the new bass player wrote the lyrics, Francis and Rick snorted the royalties. If I remember correctly Francis is a Palace fan and Rick was Spurs.
That's so good to hear. I'm glad he wasn't a Rag. But that song.. :(

Queen / Beloise Some / Big Country / Status Quo​

@Citizen of Legoland
Do you remember them performing? I’ve noticed some gig history sites for Big Country don’t list them as playing and other sites just list the other 3 but I always thought there was a fourth.

Think its this one?
manchester-city-home-football-shirt-1977-1978-s_42775_1.jpg

I used to like Status Quo, back in the 70s when they had some relevance. The band went rapidly down hill after Coghlan, the drummer, bailed.
There was a random photo of Rossi and Parfitt with big Dave Watson in one autobiography (hagiography, really) of the band from the 70s. That made me like them even more. Parfitt might have got the shirt when that puc was taken.

I used to like Status Quo, back in the 70s when they had some relevance. The band went rapidly down hill after Coghlan, the drummer, bailed.
There was a random photo of Rossi and Parfitt with big Dave Watson in one autobiography (hagiography, really) of the band from the 70s. That made me like them even more. Parfitt might have got the shirt when that puc was taken.
Skärmavbild 2023-06-27 kl. 15.54.51.jpg

Belouis Some were shite, Big Country did not play, just Quo. Queen were amazing. Swales missed a trick not doing a decent bootleg, he could have made a fortune had he sneaked in some half decent video cameras!

Attachments

• 86-07-16_Manchester_19.jpg
    86-07-16_Manchester_19.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
  • gettyimages-111969787-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-111969787-1024x1024.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 17

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.