Rick Parry

Yeah but I always thought 18 teams in top flight is about right now with so many games through a season plus internationals, also said it before there should be a premier 1 and 2 with the premier 2 getting a lot more money than the championship 18 teams premier 1 and 20 teams premier 2! That also will make the teams coming up from premier 2 much stronger because the teams would be getting more money and they'd be stronger for it..
Tbh the reduction to 18 is a fairly benign proposal, it's the rest of it that is ridiculous.

There is so much out there about this slippery slime ball from Anfield but no “journos “ put anything out there about his manoeuvres ??? How strange ?

Yeah but I always thought 18 teams in top flight is about right now with so many games through a season plus internationals, also said it before there should be a premier 1 and 2 with the premier 2 getting a lot more money than the championship 18 teams premier 1 and 20 teams premier 2! That also will make the teams coming up from premier 2 much stronger because the teams would be getting more money and they'd be stronger for it..

We’d certainly end up paying the same for our season tickets for less games

I cannot think of more thoroughly dislikeable and despicable men in football than Parry and Gill. The lack of scrutiny of their dirty dealings has the strong stench of a complicit media who stand to gain from the continued exposure of the gruesome twosome.
The media are 100% complicit in my humble opinion, especially the BBC. Also, the amount of 'client journalism' that goes on amongst the tabloid journalists and social media hacks is just blatantly obvious. There are only the odd one or two with any shred of integrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.