Ricky Hatton - Battered !

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Lets hope Hatton has one last big fight in him because thats is NOT the fight you want to be ending your career on, sadly I dont think he has...

No one for him to fight really. He's not in the same league as those right at the top & i wouldn't be worth it financially speaking to fight anyone below this level,

Well, that helped his bank account but certainly NOT his reputation!

Time to concentrate on the new Health Club that is nearly finished and start promoting British boxers, which is what he wants to do. Clearly, FM Sr forgot to mention that Pacquiao is all jab, jab, and hook!!

PacMan is different class. Superfast speed and power in combination are just too much for a one speed fighter who comes straight at you.

Ricky, it has been a pleasure watching you fight, promote Man City and to stay true to the area from which you hail, as opposed to going all Hollywood. Now it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labors and the box at Eastlands. One Bluemoon has set below the canvas, but one is about to rise from the lush green of East Manchester.

My hat is off to you, sir, and thanks for the memories!

Yeah, the gym's almost finished, but there's plans for all sorts of things with Ricky, I just hope this fight hasn't damaged his reputation enough to put any of that in jeopardy, because he deserves a decent retirement out of it.

scall1 said:
Yeah, the gym's almost finished, but there's plans for all sorts of things with Ricky, I just hope this fight hasn't damaged his reputation enough to put any of that in jeopardy, because he deserves a decent retirement out of it.

nah, he's been beaten by the very best, no shame in that

I don't think Ricky thought he could win this fight , and probably justifiably so .

He doesn't have the boxing skills of those that have beaten him , and a big heart isn't enough against the class of opposition he has faced .

You don't lose respect from being beaten by Pacquiao and Mayweather , so he can come back with a little pride , even if he got destroyed .

As for Mayweather , I think he would have been better settling for what he had .

I don't see any benefit for him coming back into the ring .

Unlucky ricky at least he had the bottle to try against the 2 best pound for pound fighters, hope he is ok and well done to the fans that went out to support him.

He tried? I feel sorry for the people that spent thousands going to watch that absolute shambles.

wayne71 said:
He tried? I feel sorry for the people that spent thousands going to watch that absolute shambles.

i little harsh and i think the brits over there might be able to occupy the rest of there time with other things,not been to vegas but i believe there are a few things to do and see probably better than Blackpool for a day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.