ricky hatton

Yeah, it's not like he's done anything to promote City for the past umpty ump years or anything! Let's slag him off now, shall we?!

Jeesh! We love to turn on our own at the slightest provocation, don't we?! I mean, it's enough to make a fella scream "Hughes Out!" !!!!!!

Frickin' Rcky Hatton and Man City have been synonymous for years and he gets a decent ticket for the derby match and we slag him off?! GMAFB!

Let me know when he buys a box at the Swamp, starts wearing red shorts, comes out to the song "What a bunch of wankers we are" (or other such Rag anthem!), and starts talking cockney or Irish and I will believe, maybe, that he has turned Rag! Until then, let's leave one of Man City's best Ambassadors for the past few years in peace, shall we?

He knows a couple of reds fucking hell. I also remember him coming out to most of his fights to the tune of bluemoon and his city short thingies.[/quote]

so why not have his party at coms

im sure he knows some city players aswell to carry belts or out them in his book aswell as his rag mates

dw7 said:
He knows a couple of reds fucking hell. I also remember him coming out to most of his fights to the tune of bluemoon and his city short thingies.

im sure he knows some city players aswell to carry belts or out them in his book aswell as his rag mates[/quote]

People just trying to find fault at anything

RobinJo said:
dw7 said:
He knows a couple of reds fucking hell. I also remember him coming out to most of his fights to the tune of bluemoon and his city short thingies.

im sure he knows some city players aswell to carry belts or out them in his book aswell as his rag mates

People just trying to find fault at anything[/quote]

so you cant answer i take it he's finished and good riddence

bluejase said:
you're talking absolute shite. Hatton could have sat in the away end with all his fellow city fans and been a legend. He's passed his best and was a decent boxer for about 3 years. Take off your blinkers. Even paquaio isn't the best fighter in the world N he fuckin shit all over hatton. He's a judas in my eyes. Sittin next to the united captain? RAG.

You know less about boxing than football which isn't saying much. So why don't you go to his gym when it opens and call him a rag to his face you knob?

dw7 said:
RobinJo said:
dw7 said:

People just trying to find fault at anything

so you cant answer i take it he's finished and good riddence[/quote]

I refuse to answer stupid little theories like oh hes a secret red, when hes done fuck all but show he is a big City fan. Hard as it may be for you to understand, he has a lot of money and he would never go into the City end. Did you see him celebrate any of the rags goals or are you just trying to start of something.

dw7 said:
m27 said:
I have just got back from the game and I was in the United end. Imagine my surprise to find out some people watching the game on the telly are 'bigger' blues than me.

but you didnt have the option of a city ticket im sure he could of

If he was in the City end you would be moaning cos he was taking a ticket off a 'genuine' Blue. Give yer head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.