ricky hatton

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
dw7 said:
never said he was a secret rag i said he's 2 faced so he has money and wont sit with the pesents any more it that it

So he should sit in a shit view, not next to his brother, on a shit seat, getting pestered for 90 mins just to keep you happy? So he has some money... fair play to him, he is a multi weight, multi time world champion and not many people can say that, he deserves all the trappings...

FFS there are so many Rag twats around and some on here turn on one of our own

You wonder why the call us BITTERS!! I also wonder if those who shout loudest wouldn't jump at the chance at a freebie in the directors box at the scum.

alextrueblue said:
bluepeter62 said:
alextrueblue said:
why didn't he come out to blue moon v paqaiuo?
think he's getting a bit of just a celebrity fan now.

I heard it was to piss of knobs like you!!

cock

he doesnt come out to it any more only comes on when he get in the ring i think they did play it only for a very short time though cause paqaiuo was ready to come out

dw7 said:
alextrueblue said:
bluepeter62 said:
alextrueblue said:
why didn't he come out to blue moon v paqaiuo?
think he's getting a bit of just a celebrity fan now.

I heard it was to piss of knobs like you!!

cock

he doesnt come out to it any more only comes on when he get in the ring i think they did play it only for a very short time though cause paqaiuo was ready to come out

cheers dw7

he doesnt come out to it any more only comes on when he get in the ring i think they did play it only for a very short time though cause paqaiuo was ready to come out[/quote]

cheers dw7[/quote]

Please bend over DW7 so I can kiss your hairy ass!!

no prob

15561922_25e3544638_m.jpg

What a depressing thread. City were lacklustre, united were marginally better, the ref was ok, so lets take out all our vitriol on Ricky Hatton

alextrueblue said:
no one likes a smart arsed dick, what you looking for a badge? oh shit your username suggests you have 1!
don't jump in trying to be clever it only makes you look foolish!

Fool-1.png

Ha ha!! At least I am not a sheep who has to dig out a link to make my point! COCK!!

bagsy67 said:
What a depressing thread. City were lacklustre, united were marginally better, the ref was ok, so lets take out all our vitriol on Ricky Hatton

Summed up perfectly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.