ricky hatton

apple pie corner said:
I feel like screaming tonight!!!

So fuckin what if hatton sits next to plug??

I had a pint with my best pal tonight n he is a red yet I have watched City for 30 years, so am I a traitor & a shit.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure you parade about on tv and radio declaring to the world how much of a blue you are? Unlike the over-rated little gimp.

He completely embarrassed us today.

Firwood said:
apple pie corner said:
I feel like screaming tonight!!!

So fuckin what if hatton sits next to plug??

I had a pint with my best pal tonight n he is a red yet I have watched City for 30 years, so am I a traitor & a shit.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure you parade about on tv and radio declaring to the world how much of a blue you are? Unlike the over-rated little gimp.

He completely embarrassed us today.

and it aint the first time and wont be the last im just glad his career is over we wont be seeing as much of him

Firwood said:
Not that bothered about Hatton anymore anyway - he is a busted flush.

But if he was still World Champion and acted like that, it would have made me sick.

At least he achieved something, and has only been beaten by 2 of the best pound for pound fighters in the world!

I think if any rag fan reads this thread then they will know how bitter we are, which sickens me.

I could have gone today in the rag end, because my brother has 2 season tickets there. But I wouldn't be seen dead there. That doesn't mean I hate Ricky for what he done. What you people have to remember is that he raised the profile of our club long before ADUG appeared on the scene, and in the hardest sport there is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.