ricky hatton

Firwood said:
emptypockets said:
Firwood said:
apple pie corner said:
I feel like screaming tonight!!!

So fuckin what if hatton sits next to plug??

I had a pint with my best pal tonight n he is a red yet I have watched City for 30 years, so am I a traitor & a shit.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure you parade about on tv and radio declaring to the world how much of a blue you are? Unlike the over-rated little gimp.

He completely embarrassed us today.

LOL, are you serious?

OMG!!! LOLZZZ!!

Of course I'm being serious - he was sat with a rag player. WHY??? Has he got no fucking shame?

If you feel "completely embarrassed" by that then you need to sort your head out lol

If you feel "completely embarrassed" by that then you need to sort your head out lol[/quote]

Maybe I do - but I still think he gave the wrong message to the watching world.

But, everyone's entitled to their opinion pal. Peace.

dw7 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Had City scored today , or infact won , you would probably be singing his praises for rejoicing in delight in the United section .

i wouldnt cause of the other reason that i've posted

No mate you'd be sat in awe at his cockiness and guts thinking what a legend - wish i could do that.
Your reason wouldve gone out of the window if we scored/won.

dw7 said:
Firwood said:
apple pie corner said:
I feel like screaming tonight!!!

So fuckin what if hatton sits next to plug??

I had a pint with my best pal tonight n he is a red yet I have watched City for 30 years, so am I a traitor & a shit.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure you parade about on tv and radio declaring to the world how much of a blue you are? Unlike the over-rated little gimp.

He completely embarrassed us today.

and it aint the first time and wont be the last im just glad his career is over we wont be seeing as much of him
I would be delighted if he stayed in his career for one more fight, against you, and then shut you up for good instead of talking your bullshit. I'm sure city aren't the only team you've ever watched, I'm sure you've never only sat in the city stands (unless, as i suspect, you go to the games with you're family in the family stand and aren't old enough to be allowed to an away game), I'm sure you have friends who support other teams that you sit next to when you're watching city vs them on the box, and I'm sure you are trying to go round and parade how good a city fan you are due to all this you've caused.

PBLZ129 said:
dw7 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Had City scored today , or infact won , you would probably be singing his praises for rejoicing in delight in the United section .

i wouldnt cause of the other reason that i've posted

No mate you'd be sat in awe at his cockiness and guts thinking what a legend - wish i could do that.
Your reason wouldve gone out of the window if we scored/won.

My point exactly .

What a load of shite this forum view is!

I am a blue and due to covering most games over the last 10 games have a pretty high ranking on the loyalty points. However, come derby day I normally refuse to pay a penny to them rags and as I have a rag friend with with access to corporates go with him.

In my view I take a ticket in their end allows another to take a seat in the City end which means ther is one more blue in the ground. The fact that I may them be seen having a laugh and a joke with my mate probably speaks more for them putting up with my views - to the extent of him squaring up to a rag in front that threatened to get me thrown out of the ground!

Fact is Ricky is a big blue and made the effort to be there and his brother benifited from his brothers contacts!! The carrying of the belt was a charity event so the fact that a rag player is prepared to put up the higher amount is concequential although I cannot defend or support the lunch at the swamp.

However, the fact remains that he is a regular attendee at COMS and a through and through blue yet now he has lost a couple of fights we seem keen to bring him down.

Get over it and grow up. Blue is blue where ever we sit.

He can do what he wants now his career is over. No need to put on the big act to sell tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.