ricky hatton

Dubai Blue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
The actions of a young kid you mean ?
Nope . Pleased for the lad .
Thought you'd thrown your toys out of the pram last night and decided we're all c*nts.

Yet, first thing in the morning, here you are again. And you have the nerve to tell City fans to "get a life".

Oh the ironing.

Just popped back in to make sure the message sunk in to you , though I believe c*nts is a word that you have used , not me :o)
And yes ...... get a life lol .

dw7 said:
1 short sentance ok

he aint a big a blue as he makes out to be

Id bet a lot of money he is a lot bigger blue than you are. Were you at Southampton on a Monday night when Joe Royle was manager, or Oldham away in the cup a few years ago? Id bet you werent whereas Hatton was stood near me at both games with his mates getting behind the team.

The truth of the matter is that the United players who are not playing sit on the back couple of rows in the away teams Directors box.....so in fact Hatton no doubt got his ticket for the game from City and not anyone at United...

Hatton is a tosser a fuckin joke licks rooney and rio`s ass

Supposed 2 b a blue , a fuckin blue my ass I have red mates who I have know 4 25 years and wouldnt sit with them on a derby day never mind some1 I have known for 5 mins

Fuck off Hatton

Jack74 said:
Hatton is a tosser a fuckin joke licks rooney and rio`s ass

Supposed 2 b a blue , a fuckin blue my ass I have red mates who I have know 4 25 years and wouldnt sit with them on a derby day never mind some1 I have known for 5 mins

Fuck off Hatton

You are an immature clown, mate.

If you've been going for over 25 years you are far too old for kiddie-shite like the above post.

And your text-speak does you no favours, either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.