ricky hatton

auction294 said:
Ricky Hatton has done more to promote City in the public eye than he needs to . He is a solid, talented and down to earth guy. Not once has he ever let his fame or fortune go to his head and he has never forgotten his roots, that includes his love for City. I cannot believe people would turn on him like they have. So he went to the match and sat next to Merkkked. Big Deal. The Gallaghers were not in with us at Wembley in 99 they had exec boxes so should I hate them for betraying their working class origins and selling themselves out? Tell you what, no.

Its the hypocracy of Hatton that has pissed certain blues off. He loves to give it the down to earth, never forgotton he's roots tag, when it suits. Still living in a modest terraced house in Hyde, drinking in his local, enjoying a fry-up at his local cafe. Then he larges it up with his celeb rag mates on derby day. I think he's forgetting he's a blue and starting to loose touch with genuine lad next door image he loves to portray.

Lemmy said:
auction294 said:
Ricky Hatton has done more to promote City in the public eye than he needs to . He is a solid, talented and down to earth guy. Not once has he ever let his fame or fortune go to his head and he has never forgotten his roots, that includes his love for City. I cannot believe people would turn on him like they have. So he went to the match and sat next to Merkkked. Big Deal. The Gallaghers were not in with us at Wembley in 99 they had exec boxes so should I hate them for betraying their working class origins and selling themselves out? Tell you what, no.

Its the hypocracy of Hatton that has pissed certain blues off. He loves to give it the down to earth, never forgotton he's roots tag, when it suits. Still living in a modest terraced house in Hyde, drinking in his local, enjoying a fry-up at his local cafe. Then he larges it up with his celeb rag mates on derby day. From hero to zero IMO and obviously a closet RAG in the making.

agree leemey apart from being a closet rag i just dont think he's a big a blue as he makes out

and i think the club premotes him more than the other way round

this thread is cringeworthy , so it's Ricky Hatton who's talking the bulk of the ire for the derby result?
Grow up ffs , imagine if we had scored and he was pictured smacking rio around the chops in glee.

Pathetic

keemanan said:
this thread is cringeworthy , so it's Ricky Hatton who's talking the bulk of the ire for the derby result?
Grow up ffs , imagine if we had scored and he was pictured smacking rio around the chops in glee.

Pathetic

or imagine he let ireland carry his belt in sometime

or imagine he had his leaving party at coms

or imagine he had a load of city pics in his book

Are you seriously suggesting he is a manure fan now?

I should imagine Ricky doesn't give a fuk what you mob think as I dont. I know I'm a blue and I dont need to prove it to anyone.
Hands up all those who would say this shit to his face.

Thought so

keemanan said:
Are you seriously suggesting he is a manure fan now?

I should imagine Ricky doesn't give a fuk what you mob think as I dont. I know I'm a blue and I dont need to prove it to anyone.
Hands up all those who would say this shit to his face.

Thought so

no i dont think he's a man u fan i just dont think he's a big a blue as he say's

Hatton is a cock. He sold his box after the terrible end to season under Sven and when we got taken over tried to buy it back but couldn't.

That actually never happened. It was a made up story.

------------------------
i know yeh, his box is on east stand level 2 right near the corner flag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.