ricky hatton

Darker shade of Blue said:
allan harper said:
I know for a fact i wouldnt of sat next to Rio, no fucking way !

Id of been stood ! FACT.........

Kind of in an erection type of way ?

Tell you what mate never seen so many fit birds in the city end as the was yesterday, fuck the game i was Benny Hill on speeeeeeeeeeeeed..

whitefield_blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Good post,Lakey.

Maybe, just maybe the Hatton-bashers are losers in life who slightly resent his success.

You know, the same ones who slag off the Gallaghers for only going to the odd game...

It puts their own life into balance. And it frightens them.

Or maybe they are just stupid.

Yeah because a " big blue " sitting with a string of fucking united players is nothing is it. Considering the rivalry you cant see how stupid it must look. I couldnt give a shit if the G bro's go to any games, deep down they are city fans who wouldnt be seen dead watching a derby at old trafford laughing and joking with united players. I think he's an arsehole for it and i think he has lost the respect of a hell of alot of City fans
Totally agree.

don't know whether its already been covered in this thread as i haven't read it all but on talk sport this afternoon Adrian Durham (knob most of the time) was on his high horse big time about hatton saying a true city fan would never do what Ricky did,and played a clip of noel gallagher telling the story of when colleen shreik sent noel a really expensive guitar for noel to sign and return so she could give it to shreik as a gift,noel then went on to describe what he did to this guitar...Durham chose this clip to emphasize that that is what a true city fan would do celeb fan or not...and your quite right Mr Durham (for A change)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.