Ricky Hattons' box is up for grabs

ratandfordy said:
Seen Mike Pickering and Noel Gallagher at more than a handful of albeit away games and they were in no way being swamped! appears someones head not only too big for the ring but also the concourse.

shaun goater can sit with the away fans at ot but ricky "look its me" hatton cant incase he gets swamped and i'll bet goater is more idolised at city more than hatton

Can never understand why as soon as any City fan becomes successful a high percentage of our support automatically turn on them, I find it pathetic. Ricky Hatton is a proper blue, wears a City badge on his shorts and has been going to matches for probably a longer period than most on here. And for the people who think that Manford guy is as popular and recognizable as Ricky Hatton you are having a laugh! He would get mithered all game, I have seen Noel at a fair few matches and he ALWAYS gets mithered, he usually gets on with it and signs everything in front of him but I can imagine it getting a bit annoying.

Natalie Pike and Jason Manford have regular ST. Noel Gallagher any many others have been and stood with us mear peasants.

Is not the compaint of the price hike I'm bothered about, it's the fact this idiot has gone and sold his story and slagged the club off. I highly doubt any reporter was actively chasing this story.

Plus all this "look how big a Blue I am" ... They can all fuck off any enjoy some watercress and prawn angel delight.

True_Blue69 said:
Can never understand why as soon as any City fan becomes successful a high percentage of our support automatically turn on them, I find it pathetic. Ricky Hatton is a proper blue, wears a City badge on his shorts and has been going to matches for probably a longer period than most on here. And for the people who think that Manford guy is as popular and recognizable as Ricky Hatton you are having a laugh! He would get mithered all game, I have seen Noel at a fair few matches and he ALWAYS gets mithered, he usually gets on with it and signs everything in front of him but I can imagine it getting a bit annoying.

a proper blue who wont pay extra for his ticket and wont sit with real fans look at my previous post who is more idolised by city fans hatton or goater

Fuck Hatton, he's an embarrassment to our club if anything, an average fighter who got flattened on the two occasions who fought any one with any technical ability.

And no that's not the reason he's the embarrassment, it's the fact he represents everything that's wrong with this country. Get's pissed every two minutes when he's supposed to be an example to younger people as well as being a professional athlete and piles on weight in between fights and that will be very detrimental to his health.

To top it off, rather than sit with CITY fans at the derby at Old Trafford, he decides to sit with Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney, the man's a joke, oh and not to mention showing up at the Britannia Stadium wearing a Stoke City shirt.

Manchester City will be better of without Ricky Hatton.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Fuck Hatton, he's an embarrassment to our club if anything, an average fighter who got flattened on the two occasions who fought any one with any technical ability.

And no that's not the reason he's the embarrassment, it's the fact he represents everything that's wrong with this country. Get's pissed every two minutes when he's supposed to be an example to younger people as well as being a professional athlete and piles on weight in between fights and that will be very detrimental to his health.

To top it off, rather than sit with CITY fans at the derby at Old Trafford, he decides to sit with Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney, the man's a joke, oh and not to mention showing up at the Britannia Stadium wearing a Stoke City shirt.

Manchester City will be better of without Ricky Hatton.

well said pal

Some of these comments are embarrassing....Ricky is one of us and doesnt deserve your ire for what was a gutter tabloid story designed to cause upset.

Ricky Hatton is entitled to make whatever decision he wants regarding his box. It's his money after all.

But would he expect people to pay more to see him fight to defend his world title in Vegas than they would if he was fighting in an eliminator to challenge for the British title at the MEN Arena?

GStar said:
Natalie Pike and Jason Manford have regular ST. Noel Gallagher any many others have been and stood with us mear peasants.

Is not the compaint of the price hike I'm bothered about, it's the fact this idiot has gone and sold his story and slagged the club off. I highly doubt any reporter was actively chasing this story.

Plus all this "look how big a Blue I am" ... They can all fuck off any enjoy some watercress and prawn angel delight.

I'm not allowed to sit near Natalie Pike. The Judge said so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.