Rico Lewis and Oscar bobb

Love to see Pep give them both more playing time this year. Around the world at the moment teams are playing and trusting young players and both these guys have had rave reviews from Pep.Would hate to see them get frustrated and ask for moves like Cole Palmer.
I predict NEITHER will be here in 24 months.

I predict NEITHER will be here in 24 months.

wwe-thumbs.gif

Nice use of capitals as well. Very Daily Mail.

I find that unlikely, Lewis certainly will
Based on what I saw in the second half of the season, I think he’s got a season to REALLY break through, but I don’t think he will. He’s neither one thing nor the other for City, but I think he’d be a great utility man for a non-Top 6 team.

Bobb is the same. Is he REALLY going to play RW or LW for City? I hope he gets a fair shake on the right this coming season, but I think this, too, is a breakthrough season…or not…for him.

Based on what I saw in the second half of the season, I think he’s got a season to REALLY break through, but I don’t think he will. He’s neither one thing nor the other for City, but I think he’d be a great utility man for a non-Top 6 team.

Bobb is the same. Is he REALLY going to play RW or LW for City? I hope he gets a fair shake on the right this coming season, but I think this, too, is a breakthrough season…or not…for him.

Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.