Rico Lewis and Oscar bobb

Agreed, and having just watched Walker’s performance for England I think it’s time to let Rico play the right back role, stepping into midfield moving forwards.
Walker is definitely nearing the end of his career. But I think it is unfair to judge any England player's performance at this tournament.

Walker is definitely nearing the end of his career. But I think it is unfair to judge any England player's performance at this tournament.
I agree, it was a frustrated comment, nobody can perform under this manager. I’m basing it off what I saw last season with him as well. I’d love him to stay if he’d accept a reduced role, but in my opinion the time is now for Lewis to step up.

I rate Rico. His movement and positioning without the ball is excellent and he's a tough little player. But not sure he will ever cement a place in the squad. I expect next season he'll start the champions league group games, disappear for a bit, play a couple of games in the winter and then disappear for a bit. He's everything people are claiming Mainoo is but he has no obvious place in this team

Last season was the worst Walker has had for City.
I thought that too. Although he played his part there was quite a few times I wondered whether Pep had done the right thing persuading Walker to stay. Best and obviously most successful RB I've seen at City but everything comes to an end at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.