Rico Lewis and Oscar bobb

Wouldn't like to let these two go too soon. Shades of Cole Palmer who's now on the fringe of the full England team and Ferran Torrens an established Spanish international!
Both of those 2 players wanted to leave, which is fair enough, but if players want to leave Pep will generally facilitate that. Personally I think they are both developing nicely, both come over as sensible lads, I think they both have every chance of making it with City

The problem is they're both tiny and we already have a tiny lad in Foden that people want playing in the middle. Away at Villa is a glimpse of what happens when you have too many on the pitch at once. Don't rate Doku in the slightest so I'd give his game time to Blobb.
Doku got 17 goals and assists last season in the equivalent of 25 games. For a player in his first season, under Pep (who even established players tend to take a season to get used to) those are fantastic stats

Wouldn't like to let these two go too soon. Shades of Cole Palmer who's now on the fringe of the full England team and Ferran Torrens an established Spanish international!
The sale of Torres and Palmer were no-brainers, IMHO.

Both wanted to leave, and the money we received for them was too much to turn down.

£55 million for Torres, after we’d paid around £20 million was great business, and the sale of Palmer enabled us to buy Doku, who is far better suited to Pep's style, for a nett £12 million.

Ferran Torres? What has he got to do with this thread? He was an established Spain International before he left us, in fact he's barely featured for Spain since leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.