riddles?!

Ok, didn't realise you were the riddle police.

Here's some more, not taken from riddle of the day.

1)
Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house in is a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railway track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?

2)
There is a barrel, weighing 20 pounds. Susie came and put something in the barrel, making the barrel lighter than 20 pounds. what did Susie put in the barrel?

3)
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

4)
A murderer is condemned to death. He has a choice of 3 rooms. The first room is full of raging fires. The second room has skilled gun men with loaded guns. And the last room is filled with lions who haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is the safest choice? Why?

5)
A woman shoots he husband, Holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoys a wonderful dinner. How can this be?

6)
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

7)
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.

my balls are black and blue, ive just hit them with a mallet. What am i?

-------------------

A croquet player

bluetonium said:

1)
Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house in is a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railway track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?

2)
There is a barrel, weighing 20 pounds. Susie came and put something in the barrel, making the barrel lighter than 20 pounds. what did Susie put in the barrel?

3)
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

4)
A murderer is condemned to death. He has a choice of 3 rooms. The first room is full of raging fires. The second room has skilled gun men with loaded guns. And the last room is filled with lions who haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is the safest choice? Why?

5)
A woman shoots he husband, Holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoys a wonderful dinner. How can this be?

6)
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

7)
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.

Number 2 is a hole.

bluetonium said:

1)

2)

3)
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

4)

5)

6)
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away? newspaper?

7)

argh!
i need answers!!!!!!

they all seem good tho!

MCfcBOB said:
bluetonium said:

1)

2)

3)
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

4)

5)

6)

7)

Number 2 is a hole.

Number 5 is... She 'shot' his picture. Held it under "water" (developer) to develop. Hung it on the line to dry the photograph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.